Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel, Jaipur
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
Located close to the airport, the Rambagh Palace, the former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur, is spread over 47 acres of gardens. In close proximity of the main shopping area and historical monuments, the Rambagh Palace offers the city's largest meeting and convention facilities at SMS Function centre, Internet and video-conferencing capabilities. You can create memorable evenings on in its landscaped gardens while your guests experience Rajasthani cuisine, dance and culture.
MEETING ROOMS AND BANQUET FACILITIES INCLUDE
- Two conference rooms for meetings of up to 40 participants.
- SMS Function Centre can accommodate conventions of up to 350 delegates.
- Gardens to accommodate upto 1000 guests.
- Indian, Rajasthani, Continental and Chinese cuisine available for catering events.
Various unique dining options
- Specially designed theme parties including Grand Rajasthani Soiree
- Cultural shows
- Recreational activities - swimming pools, croquet, mini-golf, etc.
- Business Centre
- Broadband Internet Access
- Secretarial Services
- Wireless Internet Access